The field-free and Stark spectra of the R(1) line of 58NiO (left hand panel) and the associated energy level as a function of applied electric field (right hand panel). The electric field of the radiation was parallel to the static electric field, giving ΔMJ = 0 transitions.
Home » Fig. 2
- The permanent electric dipole moment of nickel oxide, NiO
- The electric dipole moment of magnesium deuteride, MgD
- Stark and Zeeman effect in the [18.6]3.5 – X(1)4.5 transition of uranium monofluoride, UF
- The electric dipole moment of cobalt monoxide, CoO
- The hyperfine interaction in the odd isotope of ytterbium fluoride, 171YbF