The R 1(1/2) transition recorded field-free (lower), in the presence of the of 3375 V/cm with parallel (middle), and perpendicular (upper) polarization. The energy levels as a function of the applied electric field associated with the R 1(1/2) transition are also given.
Home » Fig. 2
- The permanent electric dipole moment of nickel oxide, NiO
- The electric dipole moment of magnesium deuteride, MgD
- Stark and Zeeman effect in the [18.6]3.5 – X(1)4.5 transition of uranium monofluoride, UF
- The electric dipole moment of cobalt monoxide, CoO
- The hyperfine interaction in the odd isotope of ytterbium fluoride, 171YbF