The observed Q 1(3/2)(v = 19 261.9366 cm−1) and Q R 12 (1/2) (v = 19 261.9572 cm−1) field-free spectrum and the associated sub-Doppler I2 spectrum (middle) and transmission of a stabilized confocal etalon. The Q R 12(J) satellite branch quickly becomes weak relative to the main Q 1 (J) branch.
Home » Fig. 1
- The permanent electric dipole moment of nickel oxide, NiO
- The electric dipole moment of magnesium deuteride, MgD
- Stark and Zeeman effect in the [18.6]3.5 – X(1)4.5 transition of uranium monofluoride, UF
- The electric dipole moment of cobalt monoxide, CoO
- The hyperfine interaction in the odd isotope of ytterbium fluoride, 171YbF