Spectra showing the overlapping of the Zeeman components of the Q(4.5) and Q(5.5) lines of the [18.6]3.5 – X(1)4.5 0-0 band of UF in a magnetic field of 1.65 kG with the laser polarized parallel to the magnetic field. (a) Field free spectrum, (b) observed Zeeman spectrum, and (c) calculated Zeeman spectrum. The ΔMJ = 0 transitions are labelled with their MJ values.
Home » Fig. 5
- The permanent electric dipole moment of nickel oxide, NiO
- The electric dipole moment of magnesium deuteride, MgD
- Stark and Zeeman effect in the [18.6]3.5 – X(1)4.5 transition of uranium monofluoride, UF
- The electric dipole moment of cobalt monoxide, CoO
- The hyperfine interaction in the odd isotope of ytterbium fluoride, 171YbF