Observed (top) and calculated (bottom) spectra of the P(4.5) line of the [18.6]3.5 – X(1)4.5 0-0 band of UF in an electric field of 3.43 kV/cm with the laser polarized perpendicular to the electric field. The transitions are labelled (MJ′ MJ″).
Home » Fig. 4
- The permanent electric dipole moment of nickel oxide, NiO
- The electric dipole moment of magnesium deuteride, MgD
- Stark and Zeeman effect in the [18.6]3.5 – X(1)4.5 transition of uranium monofluoride, UF
- The electric dipole moment of cobalt monoxide, CoO
- The hyperfine interaction in the odd isotope of ytterbium fluoride, 171YbF