Spectra of the P(4.5) line of the [18.6]3.5 – X(1)4.5 0-0 band of UF in an electric field of (a) 0 kV/cm (field free), (b) 3.43 kV/cm, laser polarized parallel to field, and (c) 3.43 kV/cm, laser polarized perpendicular to field. The labels on the spectra correspond to the transitions shown in the energy diagram.
Home » Fig. 3
- The permanent electric dipole moment of nickel oxide, NiO
- The electric dipole moment of magnesium deuteride, MgD
- Stark and Zeeman effect in the [18.6]3.5 – X(1)4.5 transition of uranium monofluoride, UF
- The electric dipole moment of cobalt monoxide, CoO
- The hyperfine interaction in the odd isotope of ytterbium fluoride, 171YbF