Low J lines in the Q branch of the [18.6]3.5 – X(1)4.5 0-0 band of UF showing the perturbation in the Q(7.5) to Q(10.5) transitions. The inset shows the same pattern in the R(7.5), Q(8.5), and P(9.5) lines indicating that the perturbation is in the upper state.
Home » Fig. 1
- The permanent electric dipole moment of nickel oxide, NiO
- The electric dipole moment of magnesium deuteride, MgD
- Stark and Zeeman effect in the [18.6]3.5 – X(1)4.5 transition of uranium monofluoride, UF
- The electric dipole moment of cobalt monoxide, CoO
- The hyperfine interaction in the odd isotope of ytterbium fluoride, 171YbF