The Zeeman effect in the (0,0) bands of the B 4Γ5/2 – X 4Φ3/2 system of titanium monohydride, TiH, and titanium monodeuteride, TiD, has been recorded and analyzed. Magnetic tuning of the spectral features recorded at high resolution (full width at half maximum ≅ 35 MHz) and at a field strength of 4.5 kG is accurately modeled using an effective Zeeman Hamiltonian. The determined magnetic g-factors for the X 4Φ3/2 (v = 0) state deviate only slightly from those expected for an isolated 4Φ3/2 state whereas those for the B 4Γ5/2(v = 0) deviate significantly from those of an isolated 4Γ5/2 state. The rotational dependence of the magnetic tuning in the B4Γ5/2(v = 0) state is attributed to perturbations from a nearby 4Φ state.
Home » Prof. Colin Linton » Optical Zeeman spectroscopy of the (0,0) B 4Γ – X 4Φ band systems of titanium monohydride, TiH, and titanium monodeuteride, TiD
- The permanent electric dipole moment of nickel oxide, NiO
- The electric dipole moment of magnesium deuteride, MgD
- Stark and Zeeman effect in the [18.6]3.5 – X(1)4.5 transition of uranium monofluoride, UF
- The electric dipole moment of cobalt monoxide, CoO
- The hyperfine interaction in the odd isotope of ytterbium fluoride, 171YbF